Whether learning the "eco-nomics" of recycling in first grade, designing mazes in Middle School art, or building bottle rockets in Upper School engineering, Haverford School students make discoveries every day. Our remarkable boys are scholars, artists, and athletes – and so much more. Authentic assessment and experiential learning deepen classroom lessons, and character and citizenship programs are woven throughout each boy’s course of study. Our extraordinary educators are experts in teaching and mentoring boys, uncovering and fueling each boy’s passion.
The Haverford School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+70 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
- Crime & SafetyB
- Cost of LivingC
- Good for FamiliesA+
The Haverford School Reviews
In my 11 years at Haverford, I have never felt welcome or appreciated. I am not the norm- most students find their place here and are accepted for who they are. Yet, it should be noted that there is a significant minority who do not, myself included.
Visit this school. Get a feel for it. Get your son to talk to kids here and figure out the culture. Absolutely do NOT just apply here and enroll because it has flashy rankings and figures. You won't go wrong with going to Haverford, but you might still regret it, especially if you had the option of going to a similar school like EA or Shipley.