The Grove School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Redlands, CA. It has 216 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
The Grove School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A20 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+15 Students
- B+15 Students
- A14 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like The Grove School
- B+Nuview Bridge Early College High School
- Nuview Union School District, CA
- 292 reviews
- C+Public Safety Academy
- San Bernardino City Unified School District, CA
- 37 reviews
- BGorman Learning Center
- Gorman Joint School District, CA
- 70 reviews
- ARedlands Senior High School
- Redlands Unified School District, CA
- 738 reviews
The Grove School Reviews
The grove is a tight knit community of unique individuals, they are a very inclusive school, allowing for any student the opportunity to take part in sports, clubs, and other things. Our sports program isn't a very competitive one because of it being so inclusive to everyone, there are no try outs.
It's a great little school that definitely prepares you for life and college. Lunches are unlike any other school's (ingredients come from local farms--sometimes even our own--and meals are never repeated twice), the sports program is expanding greatly, and the community is so supportive.
The enviorment helped me learn to grow as an individual, as well as a student. I was able to use my creativity in an everyday enviorment. I was surrounded by helpful faculty members, as well as a supportive student body.