Since 1980, The Gregory School has offered a challenging curriculum, small classes, accomplished and dedicated teachers, a pervasive sense of community, and state-of-the-art facilities. At TGS, students experience their education: They pursue passions, build relationships with faculty, and participate in the community.
On any given day you can find students delivering monologues in the theater, earning college credit in the chemistry lab, building an invention in the MIT Fab Lab, playing sports, creating art, tutoring peers in the writing center, playing music, dancing, teaching senior citizens to use their smart phones, and more.
The Gregory School is transforming learning and transforming students' lives. Our students lead institutions, found movements, invent technology, run cities. Students leave TGS with a sense of agency; they believe they can change the world for the better and it is our aim to ensure we give them the knowledge, skills, experiences and confidence to do so.
Early Admission Deadline
View Event Description
Families who complete all application materials by this date will have an admission decision by Friday, December 6.
The Gregory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A68 Students
- A21 Students
- B20 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A16 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses