COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please read our Return to School information page to learn about how The Gregory School is proceeding regarding COVID-19. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Since 1980, The Gregory School has offered a challenging curriculum, small class sizes, accomplished and dedicated faculty, a pervasive sense of community, and state-of-the-art facilities. At TGS, students experience their education: They pursue passions, build relationships with teachers, and participate in the community.
On any given day you can find students delivering monologues in the theater, earning college credit in chemistry class, building an invention in the MIT Fab Lab, playing sports, creating art, tutoring peers in the writing center, playing music, dancing, teaching senior citizens to use technology, and more.
The Gregory School is transforming learning and transforming students' lives. Our students lead institutions, found movements, invent technology, run cities. Students leave TGS with a sense of agency; they believe they can change the world for the better and it is our aim to ensure we give them the knowledge, skills, experiences and confidence to do so.
The Gregory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-74 Students
- A25 Students
- A+25 Students
- B22 Students
- A+19 Students
- A19 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
MIT Fab Lab at The Gregory School
The first (and the only school-based) member of the MIT Fab Lab Network in Arizona, The Gregory School Fab Lab is a space where all TGS students are inspired to imagine, conceptualize, design, and build, and a place where tinkering, experimenting, and failing are encouraged and celebrated.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses