The Geneva School seeks to provide stuedents in grades K4-12 an extraordinary eduction, by means of an integrated curriculum, pedagogy and culture, both disticntly classical and distinctively Christian, that pursues gooodness, truth, and beauty in all spheres of life, while viewing these spheres as elements of a divinely ordered whole.
A goal of The Geneva School is to educate the whole child: mind, body, and soul. We recognize there is a great kingdom calling on every life, and take seriously the opportunity to shape a child for his or her calling. The Geneva School not only aims to equip students for college, but also to instill in them a life-long love of learning and delight in God’s truth that will enable them flourish in life and their chosen vocation.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A30 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-19 Students
- B17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A15 Students
- A14 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
The Geneva School Reviews
We are now 4 years in, 2 kids and a third will start K4 in the fall ,and still as (actually more) in love with the school as we were during the first tour.
My kids are learning to “love learning”. They come home excited from school everyday. They are sad if they are sick and can’t go. They are experiencing their school journey with joy,love,kindness patience and so much more from the teachers,staff and administration at Geneva.
Call, take a tour, I know you’ll fall in love as well!