Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
The Frisch School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A35 Students
- A27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Frisch School
The Frisch School Reviews
The education itself is really what you make of it. If you're the kind of student that works ver hard to learn the information, you'll learn a lot. If you're the kind of student that crams, you will not learn as much.
The extracurricular options are outstanding, including many different kinds of sport, art clubs, academic clubs, tech clubs, music ensembles, charity and community service, 5 publications, and clubs about culture and life in general as well as a weekly mishmar that gets kids out of taking a talmud final. All with their own amazing events held during the year.
Other school events are always fun and very spirited.
College and Israel Guidence has gotten mixed reviews, but I personally found both to be very helpful and supportive of my goals and desires pertaining my future, and I think, to a large extent, its a matter of asking for what you want