- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
The First Academy (TFA) serves over 1,400 Central Florida students who attend Preschool through grade 12. In August of 1987, The First Academy opened its doors with a mission to prepare children for life as Christian leaders who choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life. The First Academy has responded to dramatic growth with the future in full view. With award-winning curriculum, technology, arts, and athletics programs, The First Academy is uniquely positioned to prepare students, from preschool to graduation, for leadership in the 21st century. The First Academy has been named the "Orlando's Best Private School" for last seven consecutive years.
The First Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+148 Students
- A126 Students
- A120 Students
- A64 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A37 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+35 Students
- A-34 Students
The First Academy is pleased to offer several advanced and college-level academic opportunities through our Accelerated Pathways program.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
The First Academy Reviews
Everyone is valued and they are always there not only for the students but also for the parents in every aspect of life. Children are able to witness what is like to be a Christian follower; they also know what it is expected in terms of quality and discipline.
Excellent leadership (the school principals are well respected, have great vision; just love how they create a positive attitude at TFA).
TFA is a complete package! No need to look elsewhere as you won't regret it.