The First Academy (TFA) serves over 1,400 Central Florida students who attend Preschool through grade 12. In August of 1987, The First Academy opened its doors with a mission to prepare children for life as Christian leaders who choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life. The First Academy has responded to dramatic growth with the future in full view. With award-winning curriculum, technology, arts, and athletics programs, The First Academy is uniquely positioned to prepare students, from preschool to graduation, for leadership in the 21st century. The First Academy has been named the "Orlando's Best Private School" for last six consecutive years.
The First Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+112 Students
- A-97 Students
- A94 Students
- A51 Students
- A-35 Students
- A32 Students
- B+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+29 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
The First Academy Reviews
Moreover, I love every one of the teachers here! I am blessed to have all of these amazing teachers at TFA who always show their love and support to me. I wouldn’t be today’s me without their guidance and encouragement.
TFA has impacted me in many ways. From my study at TFA, I have learned to take on every challenge, and I have learned to love and respect everyone in my life. TFA has provided me with a solid platform and a solid foundation to jump higher into my college life. I believe the moral values I learned from TFA will help me tremendously in the future!