The Episcopal School of Dallas prepares young men and women for lives of intellectual discovery, integrity, and purpose. ESD's diverse and inclusive population of 1,145 students ages 3 through grade 12 enjoy an overall student-teacher ratio of 7:1. ESD's signature programs include rigorous college preparatory academics, leadership and character development, service learning, arts, athletics, daily chapel, and outdoor education located at our 300-acre Wolf Run Ranch.
It's about more than a diploma at The Episcopal School of Dallas. Join us for an upcoming admission event and see why.
The Episcopal School of Dallas Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+77 Students
- A+49 Students
- A46 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A23 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses