COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to COVID-19, we are changing how we operate as a school community. We hope to return to normal operations as expeditiously as possible and are heeding the advice of the experts, local and national health organizations, in our decisions. As we all know, this is a rapidly changing situation, please continue to monitor esdallas.org/covid19 for the latest updates. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
The Episcopal School of Dallas prepares young men and women for lives of intellectual discovery, integrity, and purpose. ESD's diverse and inclusive population of 1,148 students ages 3 through grade 12 enjoy an overall student-teacher ratio of 7:1. ESD's signature programs include rigorous college preparatory academics, leadership and character development, service learning, arts, athletics, daily chapel, and outdoor education located at our 300-acre Wolf Run Ranch.
Can you picture yourself at The Episcopal School of Dallas? Join us for an upcoming admission event and experience our community in action.
The Episcopal School of Dallas Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+99 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+51 Students
- A50 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+27 Students
- A27 Students
21st Century Skills: Global Competency
Global issues, geography, language, culture, and history are interwoven throughout curriculum at all grade levels at ESD. We believe in exploring and embracing the cultures of countries around the globe in order to encourage our students to become citizens of the world.ESD enjoys a deep and meaningful partnership with our sister school, Joseph and Mary Primary School, in Tanzania.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses