At Epiphany, we believe that every aspect of student experience impacts the educational value of our school. Because of this belief, we’ve carefully crafted the educational experience so that students have the ability and freedom to learn and gain valuable life experience both in and out of the classroom. We are providing students with the resources and environment necessary for them to write their own story, carve their own path, foster their own interests, and discover their own passions.
The Epiphany School of Global Studies Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+25 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B8 Students
- A8 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
The Epiphany School of Global Studies Reviews
Second, the school offers K-12 (K-3 have a Spanish immersion program)
Epiphany is a great place, a family that I have been a part of for most of my life. Almost everyone is friendly and the teachers are fantastic. I am glad to have been here it is such an uplifting environment. Stop Hunger Now! has always been one of my favorite traditions with the school. Also, the travel opportunities are not to be missed, they are always fantastic!
Overall the academics are great for the average student, but for those that fall below or above average it will be challenging. (Academics are already very challenging here, the average mid-B student at public school can expect mid to high C's). There are a limited number of AP classes that high-schoolers can take. The teachers here are fantastic. They actively care about the students and get to know everyone of them. I could not ask for better teachers.