COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
ON-CAMPUS, VIRTUAL & DISTANCE LEARNING AT THE EINSTEIN SCHOOL. We are open! Prospective families, we are scheduling tours and interviews enrollment now. Please contact us for more information. Learn More
Welcome to the Einstein School where we embrace the idea that “curiosity is intelligence having fun!” Education is not meant to be dull drudgery. Education should not include endless lists of facts to be memorized without context; countless pages of texts to read; or never ending formulas to solve. Education should embrace the idea that each child has their own learning style, pace, and challenges.
At the Einstein School, our educators encourage our students to question, to observe, and to analyze in order to understand and to learn how to apply these skills as they venture out into the world.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B3 Students
- A-3 Students
- A+3 Students
- B+2 Students
- B-2 Students
- A2 Students
- B2 Students
- B+2 Students
- B+2 Students
- A-2 Students
Interactive Education at the Einstein School
Our curriculum covers everything your child needs for a well-rounded education, plus more to give them a competitive edge when applying to college. We focuses on hands-on, interactive classroom learning. Students graduate with not only academic skills, but skills in critical thinking, problem solving, research, writing, communication and global perspective that are vital in college and beyond.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
The Einstein School Reviews
My son felt valued and had a true desire to attend school which was not the case at other public and private schools. Not only is the school innovative but it prepares a student for college. Looks can be deceiving as the school is not elaborate or fancy, but students receive a quality education at a private school without breaking the bank. Take the first leap of faith and schedule a trial visit. You won’t be disappointed.