- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Dunham is an independent Christian college preparatory school serving students in grades PK3-12. Small classes, expert teachers, and challenging academic, athletic, fine arts, and leadership programs enable students to find their voices, discover their passions, unleash their confidence, and grow in faith. As a seven-time Apple Distinguished School, the campus is infused with innovation, technology, and creativity every day. To discover why Dunham leads the way in Baton Rouge when it comes to preparing students for college and for life, we invite you to explore our website or schedule a campus visit.
The Dunham School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-104 Students
- A37 Students
- A-37 Students
- A28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A17 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+13 Students
Harkness Learning at Dunham
Students gather around the table, eager to explore text, formulate opinions, and share perspectives. Engaging in lively discussions, they speak up, step out, stake a claim, and defend an idea. This is Harkness, a progressive teaching method that inspires our Dunham students to find and use their voices and prepares them to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses