COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Cushman’s Distance Learning program features an online curriculum attentive to the developmental nature of each age group of its students. Utilizing today’s technology, our mission and philosophy is still the driving force behind the design of our remote learning platform. Academics are delivered in concert with enrichment programming and in keeping with Cushman’s many rich traditions. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
We invite you to explore The Cushman School, which offers a challenging & progressive academic environment for an international student body in PK through 12th grade.
In 1924 founder Dr. Laura Cushman said, “Everything for the children is our motto & desire” & we have fulfilled that promise ever since. The School is widely recognized as an accomplished educational institution that offers a developmentally appropriate & relevant curriculum to inspire world leaders.
Grounded in brain research, with performing & visual arts, movement & athletics, & the fusion of design & technology as drivers of its innovative methodology, Cushman’s program is unmatched. Creativity & individual differences are cultivated & celebrated. This, in combination with developing poised students who have a positive approach to life, strong oral & written communication skills & the disposition to think outwardly toward others, lead Cushman students to be recognized as engaged leaders who are Innovators of Change.
The Cushman School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A8 Students
- A-7 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+5 Students
- A5 Students
- A+4 Students
- A+4 Students
Society and Me High School Course
Cushman High School’s Society and Me (SAM) course pushes students to grapple with our world’s most pressing problems, develop innovative solutions & engage the community in a call to action. Nurturing this mindset is a cornerstone of our culture of kindness & empathy for others; SAM brings to fruition the highest level of the application of Cushman’s mission of developing future leaders.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses