- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Columbus Academy is one of the premier Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 coeducational country day schools in the United States. Our curriculum embraces the arts and technology to develop the entire individual intellectually, socially, ethically, artistically and physically. We believe that diversity, inclusion, equity and justice are essential to the excellence of our community, culture and curriculum. Academy students at every grade level are artists, scholars, musicians and athletes. Our 231-acre campus and distinct buildings for Lower, Middle and Upper Schools include three libraries, a central visual and performing arts complex, six state-of-the-art computer labs, SMART Boards in classrooms, a fully equipped makerspace, age appropriate playgrounds and athletics fields for all sports.
Columbus Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The Columbus Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+84 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
The Columbus Academy Reviews
I'm aware that no school is perfect, but there are still some policies that need to be worked on. That being said, there are members of the administration that take the time to listen to talk to you when there is any type of problem.
I am appreciative of all that academy has offered me. Growing up among a small group of people you have known for years can keep you from seeing many of the realities outside your little bubble, but even at the end of all of it, I feel prepared for the real world.