The Classical Academy College Pathways is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Colorado Springs, CO. It has 501 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
The Classical Academy College Pathways Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B105 Students
- A-60 Students
- C46 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-32 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+29 Students
- B29 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like The Classical Academy College Pathways
- B-Academy Online
- Online School
- Academy School District No. 20, CO
- 1 review
- CGOAL Academy High School
- Falcon School District No. 49, CO
- 73 reviews
- C-HOPE Online Learning Academy
- Online School
- Douglas County School District No. RE-1, CO
- 15 reviews
- C+Colorado Connections Academy
- Online School
- Mapleton Public Schools, CO
- 107 reviews
The Classical Academy College Pathways Reviews
Overall, I love College Pathways. The hybrid learning environment works really well for me, because I do not have to be in class for seven hours a day. It has given me some amazing opportunities, such as taking concurrent enrollment courses at Pikes Peak Community College. I have taken over 20 credit hours at the college already. Also, most of the teachers are excellent instructors who have helped me grow intellectually and supported me through an extremely challenging curriculum. Because of the schedule, the social life at College Pathways is different: you have to work much harder to make and keep friends, but it is worth it in the end. Unfortunately, College Pathways does not offer very many clubs or after-school activities, but the free college makes up for it. This school has prepared me academically and mentally for anything college will bring.
At College Pathways, my high school schedule is set up like a college schedule. We have events like any normal high school would. However, College Pathways isn't for everyone. It does prepare you for the college environment though. I really like that they have a class to prepare you for college. I also like how they let you take college classes at Pikes Peak Community College while taking high school classes simultaneously. They don't charge you for the classes either, unless you drop a class after the drop date. To me, college seems like a breeze since the curriculum at College Pathways is so rigorous. One of the things that I would like to change is their uniform policy. I wish that they would allow you to wear casual clothing instead of uniforms, especially if you are taking both high school classes and college classes. It's a real hassle to change out of your uniform and put on casual clothes before heading over to the college or vice versa if you're coming back from the college.
At TCA College Pathways, I most enjoy the sense of community there. The kindness of teachers and fellow students forms a loving and enjoyable community. The teachers care about their students having a life outside of school, so they provide their students with homework that is only beneficial for them. Also, the schedules at TCA College Pathways allow students to have more freedom in their days by not having a full schedule everyday. Students there also have the opportunity to take classes at the community college located next to the high school. This allows students to experience college classes and have more freedom in choosing courses. The one downside of TCA College Pathways is that some students take most of their classes at the community college, so they do not meet many classmates at College Pathways other than the few in their limited amount of classes there. Overall, the school is a welcoming place that strives to prepare its students for college.