A leader among America's progressive independent schools, The Cambridge School of Weston has been at the forefront of educational innovation since 1886. At this day and boarding high school in Weston, MA, creative, motivated students embrace challenging work and address challenging questions, with curiosity and courage. Inspired by the diverse perspectives and high expectations of our justice-minded community, they find and develop what is extraordinary about themselves and in the world around them.
In place of a more traditional model, the CSW calendar year is divided into six, six-week modules in a framework we know as the Mod System. Each mod, students take no more than three blocks of academic classes that meet on a daily basis. With over 250 courses to choose from, this setup allows for breadth, depth, and curricular agency you won't find at any other school.
We believe in the power of our approach to be transformative.
The Cambridge School of Weston Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+26 Students
- A25 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+19 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses