The Burlington School Reviews

TBS is a great school. Previously the basketball program was outstanding. All high school classes are honors & AP classes are also offered along with classes through Elon University. The school offers a trip each year tied to studies for your Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior Year, along with Emersion Spring Trips or opportunities.
The Burlington School provides so many opportunities for a student there. The teacher care about you tremendously. I also like how it is a college prep school.
I am an alumna and a long-time employee of Burlington Day School and The Burlington School. My three daughters are also alumna of the school. It is a great environment for teaching and learning. The school offers strong academics and the opportunity for every student to participate in music, art, drama, athletics, technology, etc. The school prepared my daughters very well for the next steps in their educational journeys. I encourage anyone considering a private school in Alamance County to stop by and experience TBS first hand.
Start Your Review of The Burlington School
TBS truly is a family! This is a great place for students to be themselves, learn in hands-on environments, push themselves, and discover more than they thought possible. They really are special and we love working with them!
This school's focus on academics, arts, athletics and the importance of service really sets it apart from other private schools in this area. TBS is a place where students and teachers are encouraged to think out side of the box, embrace differences and be individuals. I am lucky to be a part of such a great school community.
The Burlington School helped shape me into a more confident person. It prepared me mentally and physically to face the real world, and the faculty did everything they could to assure I was ready.
I have been a teacher at The Burlington School for the past 40 years. I have been apart of a changing and involving school atmosphere. I am proud to stand behind the Mission of the School which states "The Burlington School discovers in each child personal integrity, intellectual curiosity, and social responsibility; builds excellence in academics, arts and athletics; and helps each student become confident and uniquely successful in school and in life. I believe in this institution and have dedicated my life to serving the students. TBS is home!
I really like how I can sit down with teachers before school starts and after school. Every since I started my first year at The Burlington School my overall preparedness and maturity has increased through the years of attending.
The thing that stands out the most is the community. You have Upper School students reading and interacting with our lower school students.
My children have thrived at TBS! The faculty know my child as an individual - the academics, arts, and athletics focus on growing each child to be the best they can be.
Overall, the school does an excellent job providing students with a well-rounded education. Academics are the top priority, but so many Spartans are also incredible athletes and artists that are allowed to grow in their favorite area while they're here.
It is a great experience. You are given a lot of opportunities at that school. It is truly a remarkable school.
We have a great sports program, as well as arts program, which creates for a well rounded school.
All staff and faculty reach out to students needing medical or mental assistance.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Burlington School, formerly Burlington Day School/The Elon School.
All the teachers try their best, and for the most part go above and beyond to make students achieve greatness