COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bryn Mawr’s campus is currently closed to the public. However, the Admission Office is working remotely and would love to answer your questions about Bryn Mawr. For now, please click on the Learn More button below or take our Virtual Tour! Learn More
Located in Baltimore, The Bryn Mawr School is a private all-girls pre-kindergarten through 12th grade school with a coed preschool and infant care. We are known for our inquisitive girls, excellent teaching, strong student-teacher relationships, and spirited sisterhood.
Inquisitive girls, excellent teaching, strong student-teacher relationships and a clear mission sustain our vibrant school community where girls are eager to learn and ready to lead. In the classroom, on the fields and playground, across the stage and in the studio, Bryn Mawr raises the bar for girls and supports them as they achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Bryn Mawr School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A83 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
Personalized Pathways at Bryn Mawr
Personalized Pathways allows Upper School students to deepen their understanding and experience in one of three areas: Arts, Global Studies, or STEM/Entrepreneurship. In addition to regular coursework, Pathways students create experiential learning opportunities (think: curating an art exhibit or interning with a researcher) and complete a capstone project their senior year.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses