Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
The Bromfield School is a top rated, public school located in Harvard, MA. It has 627 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
The Bromfield School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A91 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+43 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+25 Students
- A25 Students
- B+22 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like The Bromfield School
- AGroton Dunstable Regional High School
- Groton-Dunstable Regional School District, MA
- 169 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 221 reviews
- ANashoba Regional High School
- Nashoba Public Schools, MA
- 154 reviews
- A+Bedford High School
- Bedford Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 177 reviews
The Bromfield School Reviews
An amazing high school! I'm in college now, and hearing about some of my friend's old schools makes me appreciate Bromfield even more in retrospect. It has a great environment, outstanding teachers (in almost all cases), and awesome food. This school will prepare you so well for college: all of my college teachers are impressed by my writing skills and my passion for learning. Get involved with some of the great clubs, like GSA or Quiz Team, and you're sure to have a fantastic time. Thank you Bromfield for the best high school experience! I wouldn't choose anywhere else!
The emphasis on academics achievement is motivating, but sometimes it was overwhelming. Most students strive to get really good grades which can be difficult if you compare yourself to them. Also it can be hard for people with different learning styles to thrive and get the support they need. Other than that, you get a really good education at the Bromfield School.
It is a great school! Both the teachers and students are very nice, and the teachers care about the students. The lunches here are amazing as well, although I would agree that they are pricey. :)