COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Given the current dynamic situation, Boys' Latin recognizes that our plans may change. Therefore, we have constructed scenarios that allow us to be flexible, offering five-days a week in-person learning, blended learning, or distance learning as conditions require. Please see our reopening plan web page for the most up to date information. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
At Boys’ Latin, each and every one of our students is known – for who he is today, and all he will be tomorrow. Here, we instill in every boy the ability to see the best within himself, and the courage to pursue it. Whether our boys are challenging each other to build a championship-winning robot, digging deep on the field, or showing strength through empathy, they are always learning – and earning – the rewards of hard work.
We are thrilled to announce the opening of a seven-day boarding program in the fall of 2021. Boarding represents a bold new chapter in our storied history. And, our curriculum incorporates the latest innovations in both residential and all-boys education – in a time when raising boys has never been more challenging or more important.
Our students go on to be successful engineers, journalists, entrepreneurs and much more. But the true mark of a Boys' Latin student is that he is confident in who he is and ready to make his mark on the world.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A59 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+28 Students
- A25 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+22 Students
- A20 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
The Center for Military History at Boys' Latin
Distinctive among Maryland schools, the Center for Military History is located in the heart of the Boys’ Latin campus. Students in grades K-12 explore exhibits of authentic uniforms, equipment, and diaries through interactive classes in history, literature, physics, forensics, and more. The Center offers unique upper school electives in leadership and a seniors-only Museum Curator class.
Culture & Safety
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Boys' Latin School of Maryland
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses