Intellectual curiosity is the academic cornerstone for all of our students. Kindness, generosity of spirit and care for others are our way of life. With our masterful teachers and abundant support, Bishop's students develop their own scholarly directions, their own unique voices. They enrich the life of the School not only with diversity of thought and mutual respect, but through their distinct talents in athletics, the arts or their ability to seek change in society. Ultimately, they gain the confidence to carry their passions–and their voices–into the world.
The Bishop's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+99 Students
- A+73 Students
- A+73 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A45 Students
- A+45 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Bishop's School
The Bishop's School Reviews
Bishop's is not for the non-academically minded student: courses are overwhelming if students do not work together, reach out for teacher aid, and stay on top of their work. However, even when studying for my toughest exams, I never regretted going to Bishop's. Bishop's is built for the student who wants to excel in school while also playing a sport, writing for the school magazine, and being a member of multiple other clubs.
As I end my freshman year of college, I am so appreciative of my Bishop's education: because of Bishop's, I feel confident in my ability to study and succeed.