The Archer School for Girls is a top rated, private, all-girls school located in Los Angeles, CA. It has 496 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $42,975 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
The Archer School for Girls Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
The Archer School for Girls Reviews
Archer's dedication to its students is wonderful! It offers immense support to its students in the STEM fields and has an amazing humanities program; the English senior seminars were especially critical in changing the way I studied and thought, and I attribute this to the strong relationships I formed with my teachers. Archer encourages risk-taking both inside and outside the classroom, and I can say I've left Archer more boldly and confidently than when I came in.
It is truly a one of a kind experience to be apart of the class of 2018! The people here are supportive, ambitious, and joyful! I am a fan of all girls education. Ever since I got here, I have been more focused on my education and I became much more confident about myself. We have a leading STEM program and the Arts at archer are very supported. At Archer, I found what I am truly passionate about and what I want to do in life.
I've attended the Archer School for Girls since I was in sixth grade. Being a senior now, it is clear to me that I would not have been the person I am today without the extremely intimate, emotionally driven education that the school offers. I have made a place for myself that has built my confidence and overall global outlook. The exhilarating school spirit has perpetually given the community a chance to connect across all ages and grades. The college guidance program reassures students a steady journey throughout the college application progress. Although Archer thrives positively, diversity aspect of the school is quite lacking.