COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Admission Office is open for virtual meetings and family on-campus tours. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A minus
Holy Cross is a private, Catholic, independent, all-girls school that has been educating “women of courage, compassion and scholarship” since 1868. As the current global health crisis has challenged schools to develop innovative and engaging methods of instruction, we are at the forefront of providing a robust educational and student life experience. We prepare girls to feel confident taking academic risks, leading their peers, and standing up for their beliefs. Our graduates are exceptionally well prepared for college and beyond. We offer a rigorous curriculum including Honors and AP courses, Project Lead the Way Engineering, and a Dual-Enrollment/Dual-Credit program with Marymount University. In our championship athletics, extensive arts, or by providing 11,000 hours of service annually, our girls do not wait for opportunity, they create it. The Class of 2020 received $22,000,000+ in college scholarships. Our girls believe they can do anything because they see girls do everything.
The Academy of the Holy Cross Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A152 Students
- grade B+66 Students
- grade A55 Students
- grade A+55 Students
- grade A+52 Students
- grade A minus49 Students
- grade A+46 Students
- grade A42 Students
- grade A40 Students
- grade A minus36 Students
Holy Cross Signature Programs
Holy Cross girls actively participate in the learning process. They work with technology and venture into the real world to try future careers. Our girls develop practical skills that will help them succeed in college and in life. Signature programs include STEM-focused classes including Engineering; Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment with Marymount University; and a 60-hour Senior Project internship.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
- Holy Cross Day21%
- Powderpuff day18%
- Big sister little sister8%
- Championship games8%
- Basketball Games6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 12 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B minus
The Academy of the Holy Cross Reviews
Academically, my daughter was challenged, but the teaching staff was always willing to assist any student in need. They also recognize students for their hard work and offer words of encouragement.
Attending an all-girls school gives young ladies strength, independence and drive that is incomparable to any other. The college counseling department is dynamite! They listen to the student/family and recommend schools that meet the student's needs. I highly recommend AHC to any family looking for a high school for their daughter.
Incredibly strong college admissions counseling support and process!