Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Texas Early College High School is a public, charter school located in Marshall, TX. It has 71 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Texas Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- B-12 Students
- B12 Students
- A10 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- A-7 Students
- A6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- Fun Food Friday80%
- We have none20%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Texas Early College High School
- BElysian Fields High School
- Elysian Fields Independent School District, TX
- 53 reviews
- BJefferson High School
- Jefferson Independent School District, TX
- 39 reviews
- CMarshall High School
- Marshall Independent School District, TX
- 164 reviews
- B+Tatum High School
- Tatum Independent School District, TX
- 96 reviews
Texas Early College High School Reviews
This high school gives students a chance to earn college credits while also continuing high school classes. The principal is very involved as well the teachers. Most class work is online, which means it is convenient for both students and teachers to see progress. It allows you to encourage yourself and be dedicated to classwork. It is challenging because there is no teacher to guide you, there is only lesson teachers and note taking. This school made me feel very welcomed as I came as a new student. Everyone is very helpful and the teachers and administration is very kind.
Texas Early College is a great school. The staff and teachers are nice it is a small school but you get more one on one contact with teachers. The students are friendly and kind. There is very little bulling going on at the school and no one smokes and I have never seen a fight at the school or drugs. This is a true statement. We also receive free college classes provided by the state. The also try to interact with us and have groups like robotics, newspaper, debate groups, and more. We also have parties every Friday once month and winter dances and a prom.
Texas Early College High School has been an amazing school to attend. This school has evolved since I began attending in 2016. The teachers have always been very knowledgeable and skilled in certain areas. Change is constantly occurring to help improve the school, and it shows every day. Texas Early College High School is so good, I don’t know what I would change.