Temple High School is a public school located in Temple, GA. It has 650 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Temple High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-90 Students
- A+50 Students
- B39 Students
- C27 Students
- A+24 Students
- B24 Students
- B+23 Students
- C+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- C19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Temple High School Reviews
Academics are good. You receive an a little above average education. The lack of administration understanding and involvement in fun school activities to keep kids motivated and enjoy their time in this facility needs improvement. Kids want to have fun when they are learning! There's a huge lack of diversity. Kids normally have good attitudes when attending school. Teachers seem disinterested, so maybe the Teachers need motivation as well. Student involvement in sports events are lacking, except in Football season. I'd rate it a 6/10
Overall my experience at Temple High School was good. I was an honor student and well behaved with an excellent reputation which I believe helped me have a better experience. Most of the teachers are wonderful there and will go the extra mile to help you succeed but only if you show them initiative to do well. One change that should be made is to help students explore their options and interests beyond high school. There should be more time and resources invested in preparing students for the world after high school how to better prepare for college and careers.
Temple High School has so many amazing opportunities. Out of all of the local schools, it has the highest number of AP and Dual Enrollment classes offered on campus. It also has a high graduation rate each year because the school truly cares about individual success.