Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesD-
Temecula Preparatory is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Winchester, CA. It has 1,053 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Temecula Preparatory Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A66 Students
- A-57 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+48 Students
- A46 Students
- A44 Students
- B42 Students
- B+42 Students
- A+42 Students
- A41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Temecula Preparatory
- A-Santa Rosa Academy
- Menifee Union Elementary School District, CA
- 110 reviews
- B+Nuview Bridge Early College High School
- Nuview Union School District, CA
- 302 reviews
- C+California Military Institute
- Perris Union High School District, CA
- 146 reviews
- BSan Jacinto Valley Academy
- San Jacinto Unified School District, CA
- 68 reviews
Temecula Preparatory Reviews
The teachers at Temecula Prep are great! One of my favorite things about the school is that the majority of the teachers are very experienced. The curriculum is also really good when paired with the teachers. Being a K-12 school, however, lead to high school being extremely regulated and watched over overbearingly by staff and admin. The school obviously has trouble dealing with different age groups. Being a small school, there are a lot of downsides, such as a lack of clubs and specialized extracurriculars.
I have been going to Temecula Preparatory School since seventh grade. This school has great academics and great attitude towards supporting the children on their campus. This campus focuses on getting students ready for college by implementing college prep classes. Temecula Prep also focuses themselves holding the kids accountable for their own actions by actively using the four cardinal virtues which are Justice, Prudence, Temperance, and Prudence. Over all, this school has taught me several life lessons such as responsibility and a hardworking mindset, allowing me to persevere through any challenges I am faced with.
What I like about Temecula Preparatory is the fact that it encompasses the variety of educational aspirations that I hold. It allows me to grow in my passions in community service, leadership, and to be able to grow in communication and education. Having one of the few opportunities to be learning Latin, Spanish, and also apart of NJHS, is very special. What I would like to change about Temecula Preparatory is to have more clubs, different options for electives (home ec, marine biology), and other interesting and educational classes and clubs would be very fun and exciting.