Tecumseh Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Lynnville, IN. It has 309 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Tecumseh Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- B-15 Students
- A15 Students
- A+15 Students
- C-15 Students
- A-14 Students
- B12 Students
- NG9 Students
- B+8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tecumseh Junior/Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Tecumseh Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I like the teachers, and it is a good environment. There's not many students and everyone really knows everyone. Their education system is really good. Some things I would change is how early lunch is. Next, I would change us not being able to be on our phones or not being able to listen our headphones while working because it helps people concentrate.
I like how Tecumseh is in a small community so everyone is involved and there is always a big turnout out and follow for just about everything. I also like that Tecumseh is a small school so you know about every single student and teacher there. It has a great atmosphere and is not intimidating. The only thing that I would like to see change is the school lunch but that is not in the hands of the school.
Tecumseh is a good school for being a small school out in the middle of nowhere. Although it may not be a class A school it does provide wonderful opportunities for all students to learn and get help if needed. With every school comes many flaws and if I could change one thing about it, it would be the physical structure of the school. It needs many of repairs but does not have money to do so.