Tecumseh High School is an above average, public school located in Tecumseh, OK. It has 659 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Tecumseh High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A96 Students
- C+85 Students
- A82 Students
- B-62 Students
- B57 Students
- B47 Students
- C+35 Students
- C26 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Tecumseh High School Reviews
I have enjoyed my time at Tecumseh High School. There are plenty of opportunities for cL b or activity involvement, with clubs made for all kinds of interests. The teachers are readily available to Hell during “encore”, which is a time slot specially dedicated to student scholarships being able to talk either their teachers. If there was anything I could change anything about Tecumseh it would never more career advisement and information. Teaching students about their different career options and shifting their education based on their chosen career could help benefit every student.
I've gone to Tecumseh High School for most of my upperclassmen years, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The teachers are knowledgeable and friendly, with the capabilities to teach something new to students each day. I've received the help I need not only with my learning, but with my future education as well. The counselors helped me find my career path and helped keep me on track towards graduation. There's a wide selection of clubs and sports available too.
Over-all I have had an amazing experience at my school. I've met some amazing people and teachers. If I were to change anything about my school, it'd be that some of the teachers are rather there just to give participation grades. They are not helpful in shaping us into well-rounded adults.