Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Taylorsville High School is an above average, public school located in Taylorsville, UT. It has 1,863 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Taylorsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A629 Students
- B+408 Students
- C+383 Students
- B-367 Students
- B267 Students
- B-244 Students
- C+216 Students
- A+182 Students
- B+179 Students
- B-175 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 109 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Taylorsville High School Reviews
Taylorsville High has an awesome student body that everyone attending will feel a part of. The school is the perfect size so that you can get to know a lot of people well. Fun teachers that will make for unforgettable class experiences, too. They work hard to engage with students and make sure that you get something out of each class. We are also on an A and B day schedule and I never feel overwhelmed with the work from my day's classes. Our sports teams and clubs are full of happy people united in everything they do. My time on the Cross-Country team has been so much fun that I will never forget it! I'm proud to be a Tville Warrior and get to have a killer time every day because of it!
I love Taylorsville High School! The teachers are very nice but strict enough that you get your work done on time. It’s easy to pass your classes, but challenging enough that it isn’t boring. Overall, I’ve had a wonderful experience. Though I would love it if the faculty changed the lunch times to something a bit easier to remember.
I was never very much of a "people person", but the students and faculty at Taylorsville High were very engaging with me and helped me to learn very important skills. They helped me in pursuing my goals, still cheering for me every step of the way. The teachers were excited to teach us, the students were welcoming and accepting, and the faculty were reliable. I could tell people genuinely cared about me and the environment helped me establish and expand independence, responsibility, and work ethics.