Taylor County High School is a public school located in Butler, GA. It has 407 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Taylor County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-37 Students
- C+37 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- NG19 Students
- C+18 Students
- B16 Students
- C+16 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Taylor County High School Reviews
I had a good experience at Taylor County. It was a good school, they helped me become who I am today. There faculty and staff were nice and the teachers were great. They always helped you in any way. I would like to see the school expand and bring in new people and new classes.
My experience at taylor county high school was one of the most memorable.I learned things very quickly and the teachers were nice and always willing to help.I as an 2018 graduate would like to see many things change about of school system such as food,dress code choices and getting more activities so kids can be active on a daily while attending school.
Taylor County High School is a fairly average high school academically but the teachers and staff show favoritism to certain students.