Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade C
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Tattnall County High School is a public school located in Reidsville, GA. It has 1,001 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Tattnall County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+185 Students
- grade A+109 Students
- grade B minus88 Students
- grade C minus82 Students
- grade B63 Students
- grade B59 Students
- grade B+52 Students
- grade C48 Students
- grade C+46 Students
- grade B44 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responses
- Football games28%
- Pep Rallies17%
- Baseball games10%
- To go to the christmas ball10%
- basketball games3%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,056 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 19 responses
Tattnall County High School Reviews
Rating 3.57 out of 5 124 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience at Tattnall county high was wonderful! It is located in a very small town and gives you the individual advantage you may be looking for. All the teachers here are very willing to help with anything you make have questions or problems with, and love to see their students achieve! Most of my best memories were made at this school including four years on the cheerleading team, being crown miss Tattnall County High and homecoming queen my senior year! I also was able to graduate with honors with the support of all my teachers here!
Tattnall County High is a great school. The teachers and administrators are very approachable and are willing to help students with anything they need. They work with the students’ schedules to make sure the classes are comfortable and enjoyable. Incentives, such as extra break and breakfast from McDonalds are given for good behavior. There are also pride tickets students can receive in which they can exchange for movie day, game day, free lemonade, and more. The Dual Enrollment program is another benefit at Tattnall County High. With this program, students can take college courses for free to help prepare them for college. This program can also help students reduce the amount of courses they would have to take in college. However, there could be more options when it comes to the food choices in the cafeteria. Overall, Tattnall County High School may not be the best high school, but it is a pretty good one.
I liked how the Tattnall County High School system allowed the students to be themselves, while guiding them in the right direction. The academics program was amazing and held all students to a high standard. Tattnall County High School has one of the best learning environments to me .