Tantasqua Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fiskdale, MA. It has 754 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Tantasqua Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A88 Students
- B-41 Students
- A+40 Students
- B-37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A35 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+27 Students
- B24 Students
- B-23 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tantasqua Regional High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Tantasqua Regional High School
- BTantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division
- Tantasqua Public Schools, MA
- 40 reviews
- A-Auburn Senior High School
- Auburn Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 71 reviews
- A-Minnechaug Regional High School
- Hampden-Wilbraham Regional School District, MA
- 208 reviews
- A-Belchertown High School
- Belchertown Public Schools, MA
- 177 reviews
Tantasqua Regional High School Reviews
Tantasqua is a great school! It provides a diverse amount of opportunities that fit with the needs and wants of its students. It provides students with different classes and learning experiences that will allow them to study what they are interested in. There are many teachers who are great at what they do and work well with the students.
Tantasqua High School is full of very intelligent young men and women- unfortunately 1/3 of these same students don't put any effort into their school work. I was one of those. I did my work, and I did it well, but I got all B's when I could have had A's. There is also a huge drug problem- weed gets passed around on campus occasionally and about half of the students are smoking it off campus. The teachers are what make this school so great- they really are miracle workers. My biggest complaint about this school is their refusal to admit they have a drug problem within not just the slackers but within the honor students as well- sometimes even more so. Also it's fair to point out that the school is about 85% white. My graduating class had only five black students- and three of them were triplets.
Love my school, it has been great to me. Allowing me to take both academic and technical courses to see what I really like. The student body is diverse but not as diverse as other urban school but I think that is due to location. There are no perfect schools but Tantasqua provides a positive environment for learning.