Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division is a public school located in Fiskdale, MA. It has 486 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 35 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A31 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+17 Students
- C+17 Students
- C+17 Students
- B16 Students
- C+15 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division
- A-Tantasqua Regional High School
- Tantasqua Public Schools, MA
- 85 reviews
- BLudlow Senior High School
- Ludlow Public Schools, MA
- 109 reviews
- BQuabbin Regional High School
- Quabbin Public Schools, MA
- 120 reviews
- B-David Prouty High School
- Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District, MA
- 74 reviews
Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division Reviews
It's a good school overall but bullying still exists as most it does in most schools. Students of a higher social class often look down upon those from a lower one and may use "power" such as student council to turn there nose up at them. Teachers are a mixed bag, some of them eat, sleep, and breath learning. There are some teachers and office staff that give you the "dead eye" for taking a breath so be aware of that. It's heavily implied you may not get into college if your GPA is below a 3, this is far from the case, as you can get into college and even get scholarship money. It's safe as a whole, not much violence and I believe they have a resource officer now (It certainly wasn't easy to get one). It's not perfect but nothing really is so, on the whole, its pretty good. The tech programs are super solid, academic kids may turn up their nose at them but the teachers are down to Earth and will treat you like their own kids. Academic programs 7/10 Technical programs 10/10
As an alumni of this school I can tell you that I has a positive experience during all four years. The teachers and faculty care greatly about the impact they have on their students. Being a student in a technical division made the school experience something to look forward to. I was enrolled in the Allied Health program and loved the hands on experience and opportunities I was given while completing this certificate and my diploma.
My experience at Tantasqua has been amazing so far. The staff(with the exception of a select few) are very friendly and you could have a really good conversation with even the janitors if you wanted to speak with them. The guidance office is EXTREAMLY helpful! I really love this school!