- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
Located just a mile off I-275, TBCA is a diverse, urban preschool through 12th grade academy. We are an integrated family of student, faculty, staff, and families from throughout the Tampa Bay area. Partnering with families, TBCA exists to educate the mind, engage the heart, and empower students to change their world, through a growing relationship with Jesus Christ for God’s glory.
Tampa Bay Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A18 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- A9 Students
- A7 Students
- B+6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B+5 Students
- A-5 Students
The Leadership Academy @ TBCA
Since high school is the last stop before the "real world," it's imperative to choose the right one. The Leadership Academy at Tampa Bay Christian Academy is perfect for families looking for a private high school in Tampa, FL, who want their children to think critically, lead biblically, and be prepared for whatever their future may hold.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses