Thank you for your interest in Tabor Academy, an ambitious and supportive boarding school community where students in grades 9-12 take risks, challenge themselves, mentor others, and prepare to lead as they live and learn in our school by the sea. We do community right. Community is everything at Tabor. Students and faculty work together toward their personal best while encouraging their peers to do the same. This inclusive and supportive environment allows our ambitious culture of learning to flourish. Our environment is also unique. Did you notice our location? We are literally on the sea, with quick access to all kinds of opportunities for recreation, beauty, reflection, and program offerings. While each student has a different relationship to our location, the stunning backdrop of Sippican Harbor is magical for us all and provides a constant metaphor for whatever we do. So enjoy learning about our school. And then, come for a visit! We’d love to welcome you.
Tabor Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tabor Academy