Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Syracuse High School is an above average, public school located in Syracuse, UT. It has 2,194 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Syracuse High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-623 Students
- B+484 Students
- A432 Students
- B255 Students
- C+226 Students
- B-214 Students
- A+184 Students
- B-178 Students
- B112 Students
- B+71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 130 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.73 responses
Syracuse High School Reviews
Syracuse High School offers plenty of AP and CE classes - though I do wish they would have offered more of them to freshmen as well when I started here. The faculty is very kind and helpful and there are computers and books to help with studying in the library! They have a variety of clubs - I've been to a few meetings tied up in helping the Festival of Trees charity events. Clubs are a good opportunity to show school spirit, meet new people, and make friends!
My experience with Syracuse High has been amazing! This school has helped me wirh grades and achieving my goals. The administration is always there to help and guide you. They have well diverse students and clubs so anyone can be involved with school. The counselors is there by your side, every bit of the way, when getting ready for graduation, school issues, grades, and finding what class is best for you. The teachers will help you understand the curriculum and will help you become a well rounded person. Syracuse High is an amazing school!
I am currently a senior at Syracuse high school, and I have loved going there. The teachers are very patient, they try to connect and get to know the students, and they try to make learning fun. There are also so many opportunities for students to grow and explore different career fields and their interests. AP and CE classes are an option for students wanting a challenge, and also some college credit. There is a wide variety of classes, from engineering and robotics, to mechanics and welding, and to photography and ceramics. There are ample resources given to students to reach their fullest potential. Clubs and sports also give students a way to be involved while still doing the things they love. Clubs are accessible to everyone, and no one is discluded or left out. The atmosphere at Syracuse High is inviting and full of school spirit. When I'm at school I feel safe, included, and ready to learn more.