Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B70 Students
- A56 Students
- B+34 Students
- C+31 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+17 Students
- B-17 Students
- A+8 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
SUU Success Academy Reviews
Review SUU Success Academy
Overall, 4 out of the 5 teachers are amazing and extremely helpful! They respect and engage students to do their best. Whenever a student takes the initiative to ask for help, they wholeheartedly give their time and knowledge. All of the teachers have different teaching styles and grading rubrics, but they are fair.
There is a very supportive environment at Success Academy. The work load is heavy and the classes are hard, but there are resources everywhere. The teachers want all the students to succeed and the students want each other to succeed as well. There is always help when you need it.
I actually go to DSU Success Academy, but they are the same school, just located at different universities. This school truly prepares you for college because it is an Early College High School. We are taking college classes from sophomore year to our senior year. I know this school is unique in the resources and opportunities it provides us high school students in Southern Utah. I love this school.