Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Sutton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Sutton, MA. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Sutton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A68 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+40 Students
- A37 Students
- B37 Students
- A-32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- C+29 Students
- A+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Sutton High School
- ANipmuc Regional High School
- Mendon-Upton Regional School District, MA
- 93 reviews
- B+Auburn Senior High School
- Auburn Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 82 reviews
- B+Grafton High School
- Grafton Public Schools, MA
- 85 reviews
- A-Wachusett Regional High School
- Wachusett Public Schools, MA
- 344 reviews
Sutton High School Reviews
I have gone to Sutton for my entire academic career and I can't imagine myself anywhere else. The community allows for each student to explore their own path and follow their interests with the support they need. Although it is small, the school has a big impact on the surround communities in sports, their connections program, and other events. The school environment is positive and safe, giving the best setting for learning.
Sutton High School is an overall excellent experience from easily making friends to joining a variety of clubs, or learning in class. No matter where you find yourself, the students, teachers and education is outstanding. Everyone is kind and warm hearted like a family. Additionally, I feel well prepared for college and the independent life that I will face in the future due to the experiences they have provided for me.
Getting involved and being an active member of a community truly shapes who we become. I am proud of my academic initiative and continually seek out leadership opportunities in both academic and extracurricular activities as well as give back to my community and school. Sutton High School has fostered these beliefs and has provided many opportunities for me to be involved with athletics, school clubs as well as volunteer activities.