Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Susquehannock High School is a highly rated, public school located in Glen Rock, PA. It has 964 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 84% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Susquehannock High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+153 Students
- B-101 Students
- A74 Students
- A-73 Students
- B71 Students
- B60 Students
- B51 Students
- A-46 Students
- B46 Students
- B-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 74 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Susquehannock High School
- A-Dallastown Area Senior High School
- Dallastown Area School District, PA
- 382 reviews
- B+South Western Senior High School
- South Western School District, PA
- 142 reviews
- A-Manchester Valley High School
- Carroll County Public Schools, MD
- 194 reviews
- ACentral York High School
- Central York School District, PA
- 518 reviews
Susquehannock High School Reviews
I enjoyed my time at Susquehannock High School. The staff was very nice and helpful when I needed them. I believe that I am prepared for college because of my high school teachers. All of my teachers were willing to help me when I struggled. There are many opportunities for students to grow. These opportunities included, sports, clubs, and other outside activities. Susuquehannock High School always tries to get students involved while continuing to always have a positive attitude. Although not all teachers were my best friends, they all have helped me become the young woman I am today.
Susquehannock Senior is a school full of potential! The teachers are wonderful and easy to get along with. There's plenty of academic opportunities, wonderful opportunities for athletes, and endless clubs to join. Bullying has been virtually eliminated, and everyone can feel accepted. This pride is shown by the positive school spirit overflowing from the classrooms and sports games! Student counsel is always working hard to make it a good and environment to learn in, with things such as spirit weeks. There's a deli bar at lunch, so students can always get healthy, fresh, custom made sandwiches if they don't like the lunch options. Overall, it's an excellent place to learn and grow.
I believe Susquehannock High School has extremely good academics, especially since it is a public school. It is filled with kind and supportive teachers, and an amazing English department. The science department could use more funding and in regards to college readiness, there needs to be better communication between the students and the staff.