Sue Creech Elementary School Reviews

I am so happy to have my daughter at Creech! The atmosphere is warm and inviting and you can tell the teachers really care!
Creech Elementary is a great school! The atmosphere is very inviting and the staff is friendly. The teachers work very hard to reach all levels of their students. The PTA is very involved and very supportive. The administration, teachers, and parents work together to make it a wonderful school. Thank you!!!
My kids have attended a couple of schools in Texas and Sue Creech is by far the best. The teachers are generally warm and loving and make learning fun. The school puts on several fun family events which make for a lovely community feeling. My children come home with a smile on their faces almost every day.
Start Your Review of Sue Creech Elementary School
This is our families 2nd year at Creech and we are extremely happy that we chose this school when we moved to Katy. The staff and administration are very hands on and extremely friendly. I have been very impressed with the communication from our teachers and also from the Principal. The teachers are very helpful and I appreciate that they are so forward thinking in their teaching practices. I would recommend this school to anyone that is moving to Katy - you will not be disappointed.
Creech Elementary is a fabulous school in a fabulous district! The overall culture is nurturing, rigorous, and engaging for students, and the administration has set high expectations for academic success. Creech has a very active PTA , strong community support, and parent involvement. Glad to see Creech high on this list! Very appropriate!
We LOVE Creech! As soon as I walk in the front door, I am welcomed by a friendly front office staff. As I walk through the halls, the staff is polite and friendly. I enjoy volunteering at my kid's school. The teachers work very hard to provide the top-notch education that I expect for my kids. Thank you!
This school has really declined over the years. The teaching staff are not timely on email responses (24 hr response is required) and communication with parents to keep them in the loop. Kids are falling through the cracks and if parents ask questions, staff gets annoyed. Based on my interactions with the school, they are either overwhelmed with work responsibility or lack concern for kids. This school is more prone to labeling your child rather than providing much needed assistance to help teach your child. Under the previous principal, improvement was desperately needed, improvement I thought the new principal would provide. Unfortunately, I was wrong as the same staff under the current principal has gotten worse. A lot of parents are dissatisfied with this school and some have removed their kids. I will follow suit after this school year. Avoid this school at all costs, it's not child friendly.