COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Subiaco Academy is preparing to open for students in August. Benedictine education is dedicated to scholarship, stability, and community. Holding true to our values during this pandemic has never been more important. While the course of CoVid 19 cannot be confidently predicted, we believe the school is well-positioned to open for in-person instruction for the 2020-2021 academic year. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Subiaco Academy is a Catholic, college preparatory boarding and day school for young men in grades 7-12, located in western Arkansas, approximately 50 miles east of Fort Smith.
The school, founded in 1887, is an educational apostolate of the Benedictine monks of Subiaco Abbey.
Subiaco strives to provide an engaging and supportive environment that is academically well-rounded, structured and challenging.
Small classes, individual attention, advanced placement and co-curricular courses, 100 percent college placement, award-winning arts and championship sports are among the advantages offered through a Subiaco education. The academic program, religious activities and extracurricular programs are designed to enhance a close fraternal and cooperative relationship built on mutual respect and Christian values.
Subiaco Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-41 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A11 Students
- C+9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- The student cheering section14%
- Jazz Band12%
- Mass During the week10%
- Piano and other instrument room10%
- Spirit Week10%
- The art gallery10%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses