Stuart W. Cramer High School is an above average, public school located in Belmont, NC. It has 1,056 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Stuart W. Cramer High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+138 Students
- A-98 Students
- A+93 Students
- B+81 Students
- B72 Students
- A+67 Students
- C+54 Students
- A51 Students
- B46 Students
- B+46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stuart W. Cramer High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Stuart W. Cramer High School Reviews
Stuart W. Cramer High School is an exquisite school made up of talented and extraordinary students. The problem with the school is that these extraordinary students are overlooked and underappreciated by teachers and the administration. Teachers need and have to give students a chance to be the very best they can be and when they finally are at their highest level, administrators need to continue allowing those students to shine. This high school has so many talented musicians but they are overlooked and under-budgeted because the school's funds go to sports. Which is outrageous and truly saddening because most of the sports at this school are terrible due to the mediocre players. Stuart W. Cramer High School can be exceptional with easy and doable improvements that will help produce incredible people in this world who can change and shape America for the better.
I've had a nice experience with Stuart Cramer. They have a lot of good classes you can take including engineering, culinary, welding, and business! Since they were established only 6 years ago, they have nice fields and bathrooms as well.
I have been a student at Stuart Cramer High School for the past four years and have been thoroughly satisfied with my time here. I'm incredibly grateful for the band program, specifically, as it allowed me to take a larger part in my school. I would recommend to any future students to take part in after school activities. Being apart of clubs or sports will give you a better friend group and an overall better time in high school. I've had a few really good teachers as well who have really taken interest in my personal life and are there for me no matter what. My teachers also push me to achieve my full potential in their class.