At Stuart, girls are free to be who they want to be: a leader, an athlete, an artist, a philanthropist, a scientist. Girls are given the opportunity to grow, to be challenged, and to challenge others in a safe environment. Our mission is to educate girls for lives of exceptional leadership and service. With outstanding academics and our expert and innovative faculty–who know girls and know each girl well - Stuart girls discover ways to unleash the strength within and transform themselves into brave, bold, powerful and wonderful young women.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Stuart Country Day School Reviews
We have sent both of our daughters to Stuart. I cannot imagine sending them to any other school. They are both receiving an outstanding education in an atmosphere that cannot be found in any other school in the area.
We have found the faculty to be passionate, caring, and true experts in their field. I give the school a lot of credit for not keeping faculty/administration whom they feel are not a good fit for the school.
I will never understand the reason for people to leave nasty, anonymous messages. That says a lot about one's character.
Thank you Stuart for all you do to make it the very best place for girls!