Strongsville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Strongsville, OH. It has 2,013 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Strongsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+404 Students
- B273 Students
- B260 Students
- A-247 Students
- A235 Students
- B189 Students
- B-189 Students
- A-183 Students
- A+164 Students
- A137 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.47 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.47 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 139 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.78 responses
Schools like Strongsville High School
- B+Medina High School
- Medina City School District, OH
- 374 reviews
- B+Brunswick High School
- Brunswick City School District, OH
- 407 reviews
- B+Nordonia High School
- Nordonia Hills City School District, OH
- 240 reviews
- B+North Olmsted High School
- North Olmsted City School District, OH
- 158 reviews
Strongsville High School Reviews
My experience at Strongsville High School is great! I met lots of people and made friends. Everyone including the staff were really nice and would help with whatever they could. We would come together in times of need to help each other out because we never want to anyone in the dark. Even though it is a great school system, that does not mean we don't run into troubles. Although it has a great educational program, some teaching weren't the most suitable for me. I'm an all- around learner so depending on the subject depends on the way I learn. Not all teachers adjust there teaching styles in a way that we the students can understand, but after a little bit they put in a way that we understand. I am grateful for the staff and the students there because I made a family!
Strongsville High school is a well established school building. The three pillars that are holinnd up the name of Strongsville high school are education,sports, and extended study opportunities. With great stuff of educated teachers, students are likely to get involved in studying rather than just getting distracted. School provides huge range of sports opportunities for students to choose from and school encourages students to take extended courses by providing a benefit of AP and honors classes with field trips and to make a successful career by providing benefit of Polaris.
Great school! Open style campus, good safety, and caring teachers and staff. Everyone is generally nice to people. Food is good yet can be overpriced at times. Staff generally give a bit of help to students when needed, when it comes to the real world.