Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Strong High School is a public school located in Strong, AR. It has 130 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Strong High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-40 Students
- A-30 Students
- C29 Students
- B-27 Students
- B-27 Students
- B25 Students
- C19 Students
- B+16 Students
- B14 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Strong High School Reviews
Strong High School is an nice school. The teachers provide great education and are very dependable. When need one of them they are always there, including the principal and counselor. We have a lot of support when sports come around, just wish the students in the school had more spirit. We have great food and the lunch ladies are nice. We try to stay positive and make the school better everyday. Our school don't need much change.
My experience at Strong High School was very warming and comforting. Growing up in the Strong, Arkansas community helped me through High School quite a bit considering the size of the town which brought everyone closer and knowing one another throughout our childhood up to adulthood. I had some teachers and principals that taught my parents and other family members. Going to school in Strong was like learning and growing with family, even teachers that were new or old showed so much interest in us students, from helping us strive academically, to preparing us for the adult world. The staff and faculty were very welcoming and always went above and beyond. There was never a time that I had a problem or if it was even just to talk because I had a lot going on one day that I couldn't turn to a teacher or even coach to get the problem solved or just have a open ear. Strong High School is a very safe, open, and strenuous establishment.
My overall experience at this school would be its great. What makes this school unique is the drive the students have for whatever they do at school. Many are determined to get scholarships whether it's for sports or academics the students here are going to make sure they get a scholarship! I would choose this school again because it's a small school and I personally dont like big schools because here everybody know one another and we can get help from teachers one-on-one!