Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Strive Prep - Excel is a public, charter school located in Denver, CO. It has 290 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Strive Prep - Excel Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-69 Students
- A-59 Students
- A-54 Students
- A-48 Students
- A-40 Students
- B+34 Students
- B31 Students
- B-30 Students
- A+28 Students
- C27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Strive Prep - Excel
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Strive Prep - Excel Reviews
What I like about it is that it is a small school in where everyone knows everyone. All of the teachers know all of the students and vise versa. It does lack resources and space. It also lacks funds. Students are unable to do certain activities because there isn’t money for it. Parents are also not involved. Teachers are good educators and teach about life after high school.
Strive prep excel is a very small school and can sometimes be crowded in the hallways during passing period. The size of the school makes it feel like a big family. Everyone knows one another and everyone is respectful. The school is strict and can sometimes be unsafe. The school is unsafe because they lock students out of the building when students come early. They leave the Students outside in the cold rain and snow.
Throughout my high school year this school was very easy for the most of it , but one thing i like to see a change is that the school only has one hallway. I want to feel more of a high school. Overall, great school would recommend.