Stratford High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+289 Students
- A+194 Students
- A-141 Students
- A+111 Students
- A99 Students
- A-99 Students
- A-75 Students
- A73 Students
- C+61 Students
- A+59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 80 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
Stratford High School Reviews
Review Stratford High School
I have loved almost all of the time I've spent at Stratford because of the general attitude and atmosphere of the school. Students and teachers alike tend to be friendly and non-judgmental which allows each individual room to grow who they are and begin becoming who they will be. While there is plenty of encouragement and opportunity to be plugged into and successful, it remains your choice to take advantage of it. I've throughly enjoyed being a member and/or leader in various organizations and have felt welcomed and supported in every community I've been a part of. From what I've heard, this is spectacularly uncommon and I'm infinitely grateful for the time I've spent at Stratford America!
I've been wanting to join the fashion design club and on the school website they only meet up once a month. So on club day I signed up on the sign up sheet. But it seems like they never meet up. I've contacted the teacher sponsor of that club and always asked when there was going to be a meeting but she always said that'll be soon. But its second semester already and there hasn't been any club meeting. And the next club is Key club, a club thats supposed to be a volunteer group that helps out around the community. I'm Secretary of that club and I can tell you honestly no one does anything in that club we tell all the members all the activities we could do and less than 5 members of the club show up. There is 30 members in the club! It seems like a lot of the clubs are only there to be a resume builder, no one ever does anything for the good of their heart or is passionate about anything.
Overall, I like my school very much, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. My favorite time of the school year is football season. The students show a lot of school spirit and support for the team. We take sports seriously and we are very competitive. There is so much diversity at my school. I have several friends that have unique backgrounds and ethnicities. Most of the students are very accepting and supportive. Bullying is almost non-existent at my school. Most students are judge-free, so you can express yourself in any way you want! The best part of this school is the huge variety of organizations and clubs. There are hundreds of clubs that any student can join. I am very fortunate to receive such a great education at a school with amazing teachers and students. If I could do it all over, I would definitely still choose this school. In my heart I will always be a Spartan!