Founded in 1960, Strake Jesuit College Preparatory prepares young men as leaders and Men for Others in the nearly 500-year-old tradition of the Society of Jesus. We are a community of students, parents, and teachers who come together to pursue rigorous education and personal growth.
Inspired by the teachings of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the Strake Jesuit student is open to growth, intellectually competent, physically fit, religious, loving, and committed to doing justice. The Jesuit graduate joins a brotherhood of faith and prepared to lead an adult Christian life in the 21st century.
We are SJ!
Strake Jesuit College Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+264 Students
- A+226 Students
- A+129 Students
- A92 Students
- A+77 Students
- A-76 Students
- A+58 Students
- A50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Strake Jesuit College Preparatory School Reviews
We saw the genuine character of the community during Hurricane Harvey: every single student was in the city, serving, every single day, with the administration tasking Seniors to contact any and all students they know to make sure they were out serving. The school has high standards for it's students when it calls them to be men for others.