Strafford High School is an above average, public school located in Strafford, MO. It has 372 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Strafford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B80 Students
- B46 Students
- A-38 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-15 Students
- B14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Strafford High School
- BFair Grove High School
- Fair Grove R-X School District, MO
- 50 reviews
- BMarshfield High School
- Marshfield R-I School District, MO
- 54 reviews
- BLogan-Rogersville High School
- Logan-Rogersville R-VIII School District, MO
- 61 reviews
- A-Willard High School
- Willard R-II School District, MO
- 208 reviews
Strafford High School Reviews
Strafford High School gives every student a sense of family. With many small-town aspects, every student gets a chance to grow up in a wonderful and safe environment. I would recommend Strafford High School to anyone wanting a very connected and personal high school experience.
I have gone to Strafford since kindergarten and can honestly say that I can’t imagine growing up in a better community or school system. Everyone supports each other through the good & bad. It feels like a huge family. I am so thankful to have teachers who care about my wellbeing as well as my education.
I really did love this school. It was great academically and I made good friends. I did not feel that the staff was as equal as they should have been when it came to the arts and athletics. Myself being in the arts, I had to fundraise most of my money for traveling and competitions, while the football team had an all expense paid trip.