Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Stow-Munroe Falls High School is an above average, public school located in Stow, OH. It has 1,804 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Stow-Munroe Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B455 Students
- B-221 Students
- A+214 Students
- A-144 Students
- B109 Students
- A-88 Students
- A-86 Students
- B-68 Students
- A+64 Students
- B40 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Schools like Stow-Munroe Falls High School
- B+Tallmadge High School
- Tallmadge City School District, OH
- 126 reviews
- A-Green High School
- Green Local School District (Uniontown), OH
- 364 reviews
- ATwinsburg High School
- Twinsburg City School District, OH
- 280 reviews
- A-Lake High School
- Lake Local School District (Uniontown), OH
- 229 reviews
Stow-Munroe Falls High School Reviews
The school was very good to me, activities were intriguing. There were many plays that took place here and the students did well preparing and taking responsibility in producing plays. Also the seriousness of harder and triggering topics were discussed in forms of events or engagements unifying students to get to know each other and overcome struggles of being a teenager and having pressures in a multitude of areas. The one other part of the school I admired was our Librarian, she loved talking to students and had reading associations which allowed is to read and eat desserts as a wholesome act. She wanted us to enjoy reading and be happy doing so.
Open enrolling to Stow-Munroe Falls High School was one of the best decisions I have made. Throughout my years, I have met so many amazing people, including students who I can now call some of my very best friends, coaches, and teachers, who have helped me in more ways than I can count. The environment at the school is amazing, and I have had endless opportunities for higher-level courses. Between the plethora of AP classes, College Credit Plus, and the Six-District Compact all offered by Stow, students have lots of opportunity for education. I have taken advantage of AP classes and the College Credit Plus program and feel more prepared for the future because of it.
Stow provides so many resources for students to help students do well! The teachers are knowledgeable about their areas of studies and always willing to help. With all of the clubs and sports offered, it is also easy to make friends.