Stonewall High School is a public school located in Stonewall, OK. It has 132 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Stonewall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-28 Students
- A16 Students
- A16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B12 Students
- C10 Students
- B-9 Students
- C+7 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Stonewall High School Reviews
I enjoy the staff, and all the students at the school. Teachers are very good teachers and you learn important and valuable skills you will need later on in life. All of the athletic coaches are super nice and have very good coaching methods and knowledge. Everyone in the school supports each other no matter what club you’re in or what sport you play or whatever you participate in, everyone supports you thus making stonewall a great learning environment. The lunches at stonewall are pretty good and they have a nice salad bar stocked with other vegetables and fruit you might want. As a junior you take a college readiness course and it will show and teach you all the things you need to get ready for college. Stonewall is a very safe place, especially since the school board takes the student’s safety very seriously. All of the teachers teach every student exactly the same and to the best of their ability, all students are treated the same and taught the same.
I am currently a high school senior at Stonewall High School. I have been going to Stonewall ever since I was in Pre-K. Overall, I would rate my experience to be an average one, but I have to highly commend the teacher's for all that they've done for me in ensuring that I get the help I need to reach my goals. Some changes I would like to see in my school would be more electives to choose from. Being that it is a small school, there aren't as many options for each individual student. I would love to see that change!
The small school environment at Stonewall is spectacular. It's as if everyone is friends with everyone, no one gets left out. The teachers at Stonewall are kind and caring about all of their students, even though we may tend to get on their nerves at times. The athletics program is great as well, the athletes do a great job at raising money to support all the funds. Although the sports department is great, I'd like to see more money and effort being put toward's other activities such as art, or computer design. I think that'd be a change that would help get other students more involved in extracurricular activities.