COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
To Our Prospective Stone Ridge Families: Our Admissions Office is open and wants to "meet" with you virtually! Learn more on our Virtual Visit page or contact email@example.com. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart is an independent, all-girls, Catholic, college preparatory school (Grades 1-12), with a co-educational early childhood program. As part of an international network of Sacred Heart schools, Stone Ridge's mission is to inspire young women to lead and serve, through lives of purpose that integrate faith, intellect, community, social action, and personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+68 Students
- A59 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
Cultivating an empowered leader
A 2020 Alumnae survey reports that Stone Ridge creates a culture of achievement and fosters the importance of Social Action. This seed is rooted by the Goals of Sacred Heart and is embraced as alumnae enter college and their careers. 91% describe their Stone Ridge learning experience as a transformative experience.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses